I had the pleasure of being the guest on Hello, Dr. CJ’s radio program today and we had a very informative discussion on baby boomers and assisted living. If you are struggling with a declining loved one or are in need of assisted living yourself, please click the link below and listen in. You will hear some very insightful advice!
April 2013 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Power of a Hug
- Baby Boomer Tsunami
- How Do I Know It’s Time For Assisted Living?
- How Do You Argue With Siblings About Your Aging Parents?
- Trip For Caregivers Is Offered
- Medicaid Gets Harder To Tap
- Programs For Family Caregivers Of Those With Dementia Or Memory Loss
- How To Find Quality Care For An Elderly Parent
- Caring For The Caregiver
- Caring For An Aging Parent? Worried About Your Own Future?