Are you one of the many who are faced with the fear that moving your parents to a care community will disrupt their lives and make them unhappy? Do you worry that you are altering their lives in a way that reduce the quality of life? I helped a woman who is a life coach with finding a care community and moving her parents from New York to Arizona. As always, there was a great deal of concern whether she was doing the right thing and whether her parents would adapt and embrace the change. Recently, she has been writing a series of articles about this process and the most current shares the big move. If you are struggling with the decision to provide more care for your loved one and that means moving them, please read this positive true story and know that it can be the best thing in the world for your loved one. ~ Becky
- The Power of a Hug
- Baby Boomer Tsunami
- How Do I Know It’s Time For Assisted Living?
- How Do You Argue With Siblings About Your Aging Parents?
- Trip For Caregivers Is Offered
- Medicaid Gets Harder To Tap
- Programs For Family Caregivers Of Those With Dementia Or Memory Loss
- How To Find Quality Care For An Elderly Parent
- Caring For The Caregiver
- Caring For An Aging Parent? Worried About Your Own Future?