This week I was asked to be a guest of Dave Issacs and Cara Lee for the Security and Well-Being Program on KXXT 1010 AM radio. We had a wonderful discussion regarding security issues facing seniors and their families today. It is a half hour program and I would highly recommend listening if you are concerned for a loved one who is declining. ~ Becky
- The Power of a Hug
- Baby Boomer Tsunami
- How Do I Know It’s Time For Assisted Living?
- How Do You Argue With Siblings About Your Aging Parents?
- Trip For Caregivers Is Offered
- Medicaid Gets Harder To Tap
- Programs For Family Caregivers Of Those With Dementia Or Memory Loss
- How To Find Quality Care For An Elderly Parent
- Caring For The Caregiver
- Caring For An Aging Parent? Worried About Your Own Future?