Falls are one of the leading reasons I see the elderly move into assisted living. I see it too often where a family’s loved one has been living on their own and independently, has a fall and ends up in the hospital and rehab. Then they are told they cannot go back home but need to move to assisted living. This is a very traumatic experience. If a daily supplement of Vitamin D can help prevent this, why not? ~ Becky
- The Power of a Hug
- Baby Boomer Tsunami
- How Do I Know It’s Time For Assisted Living?
- How Do You Argue With Siblings About Your Aging Parents?
- Trip For Caregivers Is Offered
- Medicaid Gets Harder To Tap
- Programs For Family Caregivers Of Those With Dementia Or Memory Loss
- How To Find Quality Care For An Elderly Parent
- Caring For The Caregiver
- Caring For An Aging Parent? Worried About Your Own Future?