This is a very interesting article written by a group of engineers who have created a bodysuit that mimics what it feels like to have the body of a 75 year old. The purpose is to be able to better design products for the elderly. What is it they say about walking in another’s shoes? These people are putting that statement to good use! ~ Becky
- The Power of a Hug
- Baby Boomer Tsunami
- How Do I Know It’s Time For Assisted Living?
- How Do You Argue With Siblings About Your Aging Parents?
- Trip For Caregivers Is Offered
- Medicaid Gets Harder To Tap
- Programs For Family Caregivers Of Those With Dementia Or Memory Loss
- How To Find Quality Care For An Elderly Parent
- Caring For The Caregiver
- Caring For An Aging Parent? Worried About Your Own Future?